Essential detox support for dogs with liver dysfunction or pancreatitis.
Milk Thistle is a natural supplement, well-known for helping with liver disease in dogs, dogs and humans alike, and is gentle enough for long-term use.
The active components in Milk Thistle are well-known as silymarin. Silymarin:
- Help protect against free radical damage
- Aid in stabilizing liver membranes
- Help support liver recovery
- Guard against toxins binding to the liver
Essential for dogs with liver disease & dogs taking medications including (but not limited to):
- Heartworm prevention
- Pain or anti-inflammatory medications
- 2 oz bottle is a 1-month supply for most medium dogs (up to 35lbs)
- 4 oz bottle is a 1-month supply for most large dogs