Gentle cleansing ear mist for chronic ear discomfort and cleansing eye mist to remove debris and refresh tired itchy eyes.
Ear + Eye Cleansing Mists: 1 fl oz (29mL)
- Gentle cleansing mist to remove debris and refresh tired itchy eyes.
- Gentle cleansing mist to relieve chronic ear discomfort.
- 100% Natural Plant-Based. Free of steroids, artificial colors or fragrances, phthalates, or harsh chemicals. pH Balanced.
- Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antimicrobial, and non-toxic.
- Cruelty-free, human tested, dog approved.
- Safe for dogs, humans, and horses (sorry cat people).
- Eco-friendly and organically grown with proprietary blend of certified organic ingredients and wild-crafted herbs.
- Perfect size for active dogs and pet parents. Peace of mind on the go.
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Eye: To refresh eyes, mist daily. For heavy debris, mist corner of eye liberally. Wait. Remove loose debris with cotton-ball. Repeat as needed. Eyes will be clean in minutes.
- Ear: A dog’s ears require routine cleansing. Ear Mist will prevent infection and relieve chronic ear discomfort.
- Remove excess hair from outer ear canal. Apply Ear Mist to a cotton ball, then swab dirt and debris from inner ear.
- Warning: do not enter ear canal with cotton balls, q-tips or fingers.
FOR CHRONIC EAR ISSUES
- If your dog’s ears are swollen or red, do not attempt to remove ear hair.
- Mist and clean ear debris as described above. After initial ear cleaning, continue to use Ear Mist two times per day (three sprays each time).
- Ears should start to show improvement from first use, gradually improving over the next three to five days. If ears continue to be symptomatic (inflammation, itching, discharge) or worsen, please consult your veterinarian.
FOR SENSITIVE PUPS
Naturally active ingredients may cause sensitivity, if your dog suffers from plant allergies or skin sensitivities test by applying to a small patch of skin before using. Halt if irritation occurs. Keep out of eyes. If your dog is using other medications (topical, ear or eye), consult veterinarian prior to use.
Cleansing Ear Mist: *Plantain Oil, *Thieves Spray, Purified Water, *Aloe Vera Oil, *Apple Cider Vinegar, Proprietary Herbal Blend
Cleansing Eye Mist: Ingredients: *Purified Water, *Lavender Oil