The first and only dog bed that has FDA medical device certification. Infrared beds for dogs have been shown to have advantageous effects in treating joint and shoulder stiffness, muscle pain, arthritis, and similar conditions as it treats the whole body and not just a specific symptom. Using your dog’s body as its power source, Bully Beds infrared ion advanced ceramic-coated fibers reflect far-infrared ray (FIR) emissions that are naturally emitted by body heat back to the skin. The FIR dilates blood vessels, which temporarily increases blood circulation and enhances tissue oxygen levels. These infrared emissions are then absorbed deep into the tissue, providing increased energy, recovery time, and reduction of discomfort. Finally, the fabric reflects the FIR, allowing heat to escape, which moderates sleep temperature and keeps the bed from sleeping hot. Our infrared beds help improve blood circulation by stimulating blood vessels, which increases the delivery of oxygen and nutrients in the cell to areas with soft tissues.
– CertiPUR-US Certified Foam
– Foam is free of PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (“Tris”) flame retardants, mercury, lead, heavy metals, formaldehyde, phthalates, CFC’s.
– Specifically designed for orthopedic joint and hip support to reduce discomfort. Soothes pain and aides recovery.
– Removable and washable cover
– Waterproof liner
– Non-Hazardous Foam
– 20 Year No-Flat Guarantee
– Large 48″x30″x7″ / XL 52″x34″x7″ / XXL 60″x48″x7″
– Non-Toxic, Hypoallergenic Materials
– 4.5lb Density Orthopedic Memory Foam Dog Bed
– Free Shipping
– The perfect dog bed for great danes, mastiffs and other large breed dogs.
– Beautiful Cover Accent Piping
– Heavy Duty Zipper With Cover To Prevent Chewing
– Non-Slip Base