Dog Talk: The Full Edition is now available on Amazon. Discover the world from your dog’s perspective. Learn why your dog is behaving the way she is. And, solutions to nearly every dog behavior problem. Learn what makes your dog ‘tick,’ how to improve your bond, and methods of training.
The Chapter Outline of Dog Talk: The Full Edition
The chapter outline is as follows:
- Chapter 1: Introduction to the Dog
- Chapter 2: Canine Intelligence
- Chapter 3: The Bond We Share
- Chapter 4: Before You Adopt
- Chapter 5: Bringing Your Dog Home
- Chapter 6: Basic Training
- Chapter 7: Training Methods
- Chapter 8: Aggression in Dogs
- Chapter 9: Separation Anxiety
- Chapter 10: Barking Excessively
- Chapter 11: Inappropriate Chewing
- Chapter 12: Preventing Destructive Digging
- Chapter 13: General Behavioral Problems
- Chapter 14: Punishment is NOT the Answer
- Chapter 15: Your Dog’s Health
- Chapter 16: Canine Nutrition
- Chapter 17: Dinner and Treat Recipes
- Chapter 18: Basic Grooming
Amber L. Drake’s Testimonials
- “Amber is amazing! I was dog sitting when I discovered Mama Husky was pregnant. We knew it couldn’t be a big litter because she was barely showing but none the less… I have never been around a dog giving birth and I had NO IDEA what to do. Luckily I went to school with Amber and we remained friends. I messaged her immediately! She talked me through everything from how the mom was acting to how to handle her after the birth. Mom and baby did wonderfully and made it just fine. If she had not have been there, I don’t know what I would’ve done.” – Noelle W., Lexington, SC
- “Where to begin? My dog had so many problems. She went to the bathroom indoors, chewed the walls, pillows and anything else she could find. She stole our clothes out of the hamper and hid them all over the house. Attacked our lab and attacked the cats. Tipped the garbage to eat the garbage. Barked anytime she sees anything outside. Jumps on people. Jumped on my kids. With Amber’s help we were able to see some progress. She worked with us every step of the way and was always there when we needed help.” – Paula B., Sherman, NY
- “Amber’s help with modifying my dog’s behavior has been invaluable. My lab had too many behavior problems to list and Amber helped me every step of the way.” -Sherry S., San Antonio, TX
- “Amber is amazing at what she does. She spends so much time learning more information to tell us and her heart is really in it.” -Pat B.
- “Amber did a great job with our dog, Lily. She has never been left in the care of anyone else before so we were nervous to say the least. Lily’s experience with Amber was great. She came home happy. I wouldn’t hesitate to use Amber’s services again!” -Shannon H.
- “Amber is everything you look for in a canine behaviorist. She’s reliable, compassionate, calm, willing and able to provide expert help, flexible, friendly, and above all reassuring that anything that’s going on with your pup can be worked on.” -Ana P., Jamestown, NY
- “We brought our dog to Amber’s home after some reactive episodes in bigger daycare programs; his adjustment to Amber and her family was stress-free and very quick. I would recommend Amber to anyone.” -Ana P., Jamestown, NY “Amber did a great job with my dog while we were home for the holidays. Would definitely recommend her services!” -Daniel S. “Amber is professional and super attentive to the needs of our pet. We will be using Amber again.” -Debra W. “We are so thankful for Amber.” -Darlene B., Jamestown, NY “Amber was wonderful to work with. She was super flexible, answered all my questions, and took great care of Luna. I would recommend Amber to anyone!” -Marissa M., Bemus Point, NY
- “Amber was great with my pup. I will definitely be using her services again.” -Jane C.