If you’re looking for a ‘cool’ snack, this may be the one for you. Yogurt is very good for our dogs, and including it in recipes is a wonderful idea.
This easy-to-make treat is sure to get your dog’s mouth watering.
So, what will you need?
- 24 ounces of plain greek yogurt
- Peanut Butter (make sure you get organic peanut butter so it doesn’t include xylitol–there are many peanut butters which are dangerous for dogs due to this artificial sweetener)
- Melt 1 cup of peanut butter in the microwave
- Mix the 24 ounces of yogurt and the melted peanut butter together
- Pour the mixture into an ice cube maker
- Freeze and serve!
It’s that easy! For more treat recipes, view the other articles on dogbehaviorblog!