The most commonly requested dog treat… doggy biscuits. Instead of purchasing doggy biscuits which have been processed, filled with preservatives, etc., why not make your own?
All you need to do is gather the ingredients and get started on cooking.
Here’s what you need:
- 2 1/2 cups of flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp beef or chicken bouillon
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 tsp of salt
- Small bits of bacon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Dissolve the 1 tsp bouillon in hot water
- Combine flour, egg, salt and small bits of bacon
- Add bouillon mixture to ingredients
- Knead to form ‘bread-like’ texture
- Roll until 1/2 inch thick
- Cut into desired shape
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until golden-brown
We hope this recipe is enjoyed by your doggy! Have fun cooking! For more recipes, visit the ‘Nutrition’ section of DogBehaviorBlog.