Peanut Butter Doggy Cookies are a favorite among most dogs! This easy-to-make recipe is definitely worth a try!
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter (be sure to get the peanut butter without xylitol– raw, unsalted peanut butter is best)
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of flour
- 1/4 cup of water
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix together your flour, eggs and peanut butter in one bowl.
- Once your flour, eggs and peanut butter are mixed, add in a little bit of water at a time until all of the water is added.
- Lay out the dough and cut cookie shapes as desired.
- Place your cookies on the baking sheet and bake for approximately 20 minutes.